“Optical Networks in DataCentrech for 40/100/200 Gbit / s and their measurements”
For whom the training is intended
Training “Optical Networks in DataCentrech for 40/100/200 Gbit / s and their measurement” is designed for data center, computer network and telecoms personnel. It is also suitable for ISPs, designers, network administrators, students and all staff who want to get acquainted with optical transceivers and high-speed Ethernet standards.
For participants, we expect a basic overview of Ethernet networks and active elements.
- Fiber Types and Connectors for Data Centers.
- Ethernet optical interface standards.
- Fiber Channel Optical Interface Standards.
- Application and Polarity of MPO / MTP Connectors in Data Centers.
- Types of optical transceivers SFP +, XFP, CFP, QSFP, …
- Thread excitation, EF (Encircled Flux).
- Fiber transmission parameters for 40/100/200 Gbit / s.
- Inspection of optical connectors.
- Testing the state / condition of optical transceivers.
- Client interface and its testing.
The training takes place on 22.11.2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in the training room at the headquarters of RLC Praha as – Popovičky.
Each graduate will receive a certificate of completion of the course.
The cost of the training is CZK 2,990 without VAT for one participant.
Refreshments are included in the price of the training.
Applications for training and requesting additional information can be sent to e-mail address email@example.com ,
or by phone +420 602 162 006.